Friday, May 16, 2014

Chocolate,Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog ~Use A Tag

 

Hello fellow Crafter's,

It is Friday!!!! It has been a long week and I am ready for what the weekend has in store. Today it is time for another challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards. Our theme is- Add a Tag! Simple, right? The sponsor for this challenge is Scribbles Designs. They have fabulous digi stamps you have to check them out.

 

Es ist Freitag!!! Es war eine sehr lange Woche und ich freue mich auf das Wochenende. Heute habe ich eine Karte fuer Chocolate, Coffee and Cards. Unser Thema- Ein Schild hinzufuegen! Einfach, findet Ihr nicht? Unser Sponsor ist Scribbles Designs.



Here is my card and the tag. I made the card so it became the tag holder. I have not done this kind of card and I am happy with the outcome. In my mind it was way easier then it was bringing my vision to life, lol.

Hier ist meine Karte und das Schild. Ich habe die Karte so hergestellt das sie als den Schildhalter dient. Dies ist das erste Mal das ich so eine Karte gebastellt habe, und ich bin ganz zufrieden wie sie heraus gekommen ist.


Here are the colors that I used:
Hier sind die Farben die ich benutzt habe:

Tree/Baum: G21, G82, G94, G84
Bow/Schleife: B12, B14, B16, B18
Pot/Topf: W0, W1, W3, W5

I do have some pictures for you on how the card came together. I used a lot of dies but mainly Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles. I love this set. I used but two dies of the set.

Ich habe auch noch ein paar Bilder wie diese Karte entstanden ist. Ich habe viele Stanzen benutzt und die meisten von einem Set, Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles. Ich liebe dieses Set und habe alle Stanzen bis auf zwei verwendet.








I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The ABC Challenge Blog: L for lots of Layers
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog: Flowers, Ribbon &or Lace
Bastel-traum Challenge Blog: Sommer, Sonne und Strand
Feeling Crafty Challenge: One for the Girls/ Ladies
Flat Friend Challenge Blog: Dies or Punches

I hope I was able to give you some inspiration and you will find some time to play along with us at Chocolate,Coffee and Cards. The rest of my DT sisters have created some amazing cards as well, so go check them out. You will not be disappointed!

Ich hoffe ich konnte Euch ein wenig inspirieren und Ihr findet ein wenig Zeit bei Chocolate, Coffee and Cards mitzuspielen. Der Rest meiner DT  Schwestern haben auch ganz tolle Karten gebastellt, schaut sie Euch mal an. Es wird sich lohnen sie anzusehen!

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja

11 comments:

  1. Nadja, what a stunning card and tag you have made. Thank you so much for applying to join the Bearly Mine Design Team. I will be in touch with everyone that applies as soon as possible after the closing date to let them know whether they have been successful or not. Wishing you the best of luck. Kym (Bearly Mine Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVE the beautiful tree image and all the fabulous embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a great job, I love it.... Thanks for sharing by bastel-traum hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I have this die set but haven't used it yet. I think you've inspired me to pull it out this week and give it a go. Thanks for sharing and joining us this month at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, die ist ja wundervoll! Danke daß du bei der KE-C mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card love the design and colours are lovely. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation - love the tag and card - really nice design idea. The image you've used is lovely too and coloured perfectly :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends - hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This month is anything goes and your creation is smashing! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG what a gorgeous tag and holder! I love the dies you used and the embellishments, wow. Thanks for joining us at DPDC #46 hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your card & tag are gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the ABC challenge for our 'L is for lots of Layers' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eine tolle Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete